Monday, July 30, 2007

Simpsonized


Yes, I have been Simpsonized. I wondered what I would look like if I lived in Springfield, so I went to the web site via a link from the Simpsons movie web site. At this site, you upload a head shot, and it is morphed into a Simpson character. If you don't like their choices for some features, they let you select from a large variety of replacements. You may want to give it a try: http://simpsonizeme.com/#
The images are in .png format, but I cropped mine, and converted them to .jpg format.
They even let you place yourself in a typical Springfield background. Since they gave me a hammer, I put myself in the kitchen, ready to start some repairs.
The Simpsons movie page lets you create a Simpsons avatar to tour springfield with Homer, but no photo is involved; you select your own characteristics from a limited set.
I have to go; those repairs need to be attended to.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am fresh to this, I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It quite useful & it's helped me out alot. I hope to give something back & aid other people like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You Around.